Token Supply Overview
This page is to meant to give an overview of the circulating supply and the different allocations available. The content has been extracted from the whitepaper.
Currently circulating: ~8,000,000 TYPH
Token Supply Breakdown
- The biggest allocation is solely for direct user distribution
- To be used for direct rewards through staking, increasing the anonymity set and using the service
- Airdrop and other reward initiatives
- 20% (4.000.000) is to be used for an Initial Funds Offering and token circulation
- 10% (2.000.000) is to be used for providing liquidity on AMMs and exchanges
- 10% 2.000.000 are to be made available to the team and investors
- 20% (4.000.000) are to be locked away behind immutable linear vesting contracts (deployed here) and to be released over a 12 months period
- 10% of the locked away funds is to be used for ongoing costs, potentially legal
- 10% is to be kept as reserve and not put into circulation unless deemed necessary in emergency
After IFO, 6.000.000 tokens will be unlocked, with an extra 2.000.000 gradually released through staking and liquidity initiatives.